Thursday, March 7, 2013

Cheered Out.

Today is Snow Canyon High School's cheer try outs.
I remember back in the day when I tried out...and actually made it.
I had been a soccer player and decided to try out a week before try outs.
I was so nervous, I had bulky soccer legs that weren't very flexible, I couldn't tumble, but I had a big smile and cheerful persona. 
Every year try outs come around and I have girls as me to help them.
I always say yes.
I am exhausted from all the dances I've made up, and I am literally cheered out!
I guess cause I can relate to their nerves and I want them all to have the best chance at making it!
I'm so excited for all the girls trying out!
And to the 5 girls I helped, remember to smile, have fun, and make the crowd fall in love with you!
Good luck!!!!!!
My senior year as a cheerleader! (What's a post without a picture.)
I guess it really is throwback Thursday!
S-C-H-S WARRIORS! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment