Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Mr. Wonderful.

I know this is cliche, but I really have the greatest husband ever!!!
A couple Saturdays ago I had a car wash fundraiser I was helping with.
Before I left, our house was a disaster and I was frustrated.
Right as I was walking out I said, "Today is going to be a long day but don't let me go to bed until this house is clean."
I washed a ton of cars and Jeff was supposed to stop by but he never came.
I was worried and slightly bugged cause he didn't answer any of my phone calls and that's not like him.
I rushed home to find him folding laundry in our clean little home.
He did everything!!!
He did the dished, wiped the counters, swept, vaccumed, washed the laundry, organized my drawers, hung up all my clothes, dusted, he even made the bed!
Mr. Wonderful right?
My heart melted and I caught one of those glimpses into eternity.
He then made me lunch.
Got ready and we headed to the game where he helped out with the music for me.
Then to top his wonderfulness off he ended the day with a long foot massage.


I don't know how I got so lucky but I thank the Lord everyday for this wonderful man I get to call my husband!
Married life rocks!!!!!!! :)
I love you Jeff!

2 comments:

  1. Cambria, that is soooo awesome! You've got a keeper there! You both are lucky to have each other. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cindy! :) I'd say we are both pretty lucky!

    ReplyDelete