Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tuesdays.

 Tuesdays are my days off.
But they are not a day off at all!!!
Tuesdays are full of homework, cleaning, grocery shopping, and playing catch up.
This Tuesday, I have had all that I can handle for the day.
Homework for the last 5 hours deserves a break (or in my reality to call it quits)...
Break time...don't judge me...hahaha.




All pictures are on my most flattering list.
Good news, I will survive because...SPRING BREAK IS NEXT WEEK!

So next Tuesday...
Let's hope I'm catching some sun in Vegas with Jeff! 
Cross your fingers for me!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. haha Love ya Cam! I'm so ready for spring break too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cambria, if you ever get in a car accident and your face gets all disfigured, just know that you would still be beautiful!
    Good luck with your midterms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you Brooklyn! :) hahahaha Mariah you are too sweet! Thanks, really that's sweet of you to say considering the pictures I posted haha! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete