Sunday, March 3, 2013

Food Lovin'...

I love food.
It may be a problem but who cares.
Jeff will joke and say that your taste buds don't lie just like Shakira's hips.
Haha cheesy but true.
So I thought I would just share a few of our food lovelies lately.
Sorry if you are one bugged by food posts.
Pictures captioned!
 Chocolate chip pancakes with peanut butter, bananas, and syrup on them. MMMM :) with turkey bacon and a kiss.
 My family's banana bread recipe but I decided to cook them in cupcake tins to have them already individual, they turned out great!
 Hawaiian style grilled cheese! Grilled cheese with fresh pineapple and ham sprinkled with powdered sugar on top! Spring garden salad!
 Chocolate fudge pie with caramel topping! 

As you can see we are eating well at the Hauck's home! 
And if you couldn't tell, I kinda have a bad sweet tooth...
Hope everyone is eating good and enjoying their Sabbath!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment