Wednesday, March 6, 2013

17 forever...

Happy 17th Birthday to my little (huge) brother!
I can't believe how fast time flies...
It feels like yesterday I was 17, and I will feel 17 forever haha.
It feels like yesterday I was pinning him to the ground because he said "he could beat me" haha, now I would be pinned in a second.
Let me brag a little on my stud muffin brother...since it is his birthday...


Trev is humbly awesome. This kid is hilarious. I will always remember he had a school assignment where he had to relate each family member to an animal and state why they were that animal. It melted my heart because he said, "Cambria is like a puppy, because she is fun and playful but she can be your best friend too." Is that not the sweetest thing ever?  He truly is one of my best friends. Another story, when Paula (my best friend/foreign exchange student from Brazil) went home I had to go to girls state the week she left so I said my goodbyes a week early. When I got home I wasn't prepared to see all her stuff gone. I walked up to my room, glanced at the corner where all her clothes had been and started bawling. I came downstairs and was laying on the couch, curled up in a ball crying when I see my little brother walk back in and sit on the couch next to me. Next thing I know he's changing the channel to the show I like, he goes and grabs a blanket for me and a cup of milk with a roll of oreos. He then sat down and watched the show and ate oreos with me. That just warmed my heart but made me cry even more to see how much he loved me. This kid is hilarious. He loves to tell jokes. He loves all animals. He's athletic. He's terrified of girls. He loves loud music. Loves oreos. Leaves a mess everywhere he goes. He loves to have adventures with Navy, and they do some pretty crazy things. Not to mention he's handsome. But the best thing is his big heart. I love you Trev! I hope you know how amazing you are and I hope this is the best birthday yet!!!

4 comments:

  1. I love you Cambria and this post is soooo sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifu Cam! I love that brother of yours! Soo thankful he is Navy's best friend<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is going to make some girl so happy if he does for them what he did for you with the oreos and your favorite TV show! That's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you mom! :) Echo, we love Navy and couldn't imagine a better best friend for him! Kelly, I agree completely, he is going to make some lucky girl the happiest! :)

    ReplyDelete