Thursday, February 28, 2013

Elder Hauck.

This is Bradley Jason Hauck
He has been called to the Santa Maria, Brazil mission and left on his mission yesterday morning.
It is so crazy to think that when I first met Brad he was 15 or 16.
He has been the same smiley, happy, loveable Brad since the day I met him.
From that day I have loved this kid as my own little brother.
I've loved chatting with him about girls, giving advice about relationships, watching him grow (both physically and spiritually), and teasing Jeff together.
Brad is going to be an amazing missionary!!!
He has a genuine smile that relates to people, he loves life, he is fun to be around, he is a sweetheart, and when he bears his testimony you feel warm and loved.
I'm so excited for this journey of faith for him, I know that the Lord will be with him the whole way.
I am so proud of you Brad and I hope you know that your older brother and I love you!

Saying their goodbyes...it was heart wrenching to see the love they have for each other. I couldn't resist. Nothing like the love for a brother.

P.S. Jeff is having a harder time with it all than he will show. He loves you and will miss you dearly! He truly loves the relationship you two share and really admires you, just so you know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment