Monday, September 7, 2015

HAPPY.


 Cec is officially 22!!! 
She's been my best friend for 22 years now and I'm so grateful! She understands me, laughs with me, cries with me, does anything for me, and has always made me want to be a better person! I would be lost without my first little sister and I thank my father in heaven for her on the regular! Through thick and thin, I know she's always there! I look up to her and her amazing heart! She is truly amazing!!!!I love you Cec! I hope it's the best birthday yet, cause you truly deserve it! ‪#‎sister‬ ‪#‎bestfriend‬ ‪#‎neighbor‬ ‪#‎bff‬ ‪#‎happybirthday‬‪#‎feeling22‬
 Birthday morning Jeff and I headed to Evans to go decorate her station with all the cute decorations my mom bought!
 September 3rd was Trevor's HUMP day on the mission! I can't believe he is half way there and has been out for a WHOLE YEAR! That's just so crazy to me and I am so proud of him and all his hard work!
 Jeff got his hair did from Cec and loves his new do, and so do I! :) Isn't he handsome?
 Friday is my "breath" day because I don't have school and I have the whole day dedicated to catching up and doing a little of what I want, so I went shopping!!! While shopping I found stuff I found that would be perfect for my mom and for my aunt so I texted them and we all ended up shopping. 
I especially love this little shopping buddy.
 WHY IS HE SO CUTE??? Also, he is officially 2 years old! WOW!
 I love my little yard, although I have to trim back my sweet potato vines every week!
 Friday night was full of football for me! First was the Dixie game then it was off to the Snow Canyon game supporting family everywhere! Fun of fall!!!
 Friday after the game my family (all but Jeff and Trevor, of course) all headed to Vegas for a little weekend getaway with my Aunty Irene's family!
Saturday was full of swimming, shopping, and chilling. While shopping, this was the store Teancum was most excited for...HMMM....I wonder why hahaha.
I love my family and all the wonderful memories we get to create together!
I love my sisters!
It was an awesome week full of life! I love my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment