Monday, September 14, 2015

Another week living the life!

Just another week in paradise.
 I decided to change things up and got a new comforter! :) 
I love home shopping, I thought I loved clothes shopping, and then I got a home!
IT'S THE BEST!!!
 Meet Kalamity's new cause! We have a fundraiser this Saturday, featuring a motivational speaker, all proceeds will go to Byron! Keep an eye out to come and support future events for this cute little babe.
 September 10th was the 2nd anniversary of my grandpa's passing, so we celebrated by eating Big Macs at his grave. 
Oh, and I made this little picture quote of my grandpa and one of his favorite quotes!
 We love and miss my grandpa! Every year around this time, my emotions flood back in and it hurts all over again, but I am reminded that families are FOREVER!!!!
Thank goodness.
 Friday morning Cec and I went and did temple work right when they opened!
I love the temple and my sister. It's so fun being neighbors, best friends, and sister, and being able to go into this beautiful building together and do temple work.
 Friday night was Dixie's homecoming game!
 Major and Legend stood in for Jaden and Zack in the homecoming royalty, they were adorable riding in the convertibles and being in front of the crowd.
 I love my cute coach!
 Typical Jeff and Andy friendship!
Saturday morning Jeff and I decided to go check out the Downtown Farmers Market and it was awesome. It's so fun that we have a place where we can get fresh local produce, jewelry, goods, and listen to live music. It was a fun little spot!

Well it was a great week and we are plugging along in school. 
I'm finally finding my groove in school, so that's good.
Well have a wonderful week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment