Monday, September 21, 2015

Just what I needed.

What a week...
By all means, I AM NOT AN ARTIST! However, I've taken so many photography classes that I figured I'd just get a minor in Art. FYI that means you have to take art classes, like drawing and 3D design. I have NEVER taken a drawing class before, and I am struggling, but I am improving and I feel good about my progress!
Oh yeah, did I mention that I'm taking THREE art classes? Cause I am.
Thursday afternoon my aunt and I decided to have a last minute yard sale so we rummaged through our stuff and threw a yard sale together.
Yeah, I think we might be a little crazy. Haha.
 Haley Bradshaw did a mentor giveaway a couple months ago and I was the lucky winner!!! The clients that won the video shoot booked their session and so I got to do my shadow thing this last Friday. It was so fun to learn from such a talented videographer and photographer and it was just plain fun to hang out with her and the Goodrich family! 
I love learning new techniques and seeing others creativity in action! In that one hour I feel like I learned SO MUCH!
 Friday night was Snow Canyon's homecoming game, so as an Alumni and having my sister cheer and dad coaching, I was obliged to go! 
I remember the days of cheering like they were yesterday, it was so much fun!
Although the game was ROUGH and I was all worked up (haha), I got a free t-shirt for being an alumni homecoming queen, so I guess some good came of the game (who doesn't like free stuff?)
It was Angel's 23rd birthday and he spent it supporting SC!
 Saturday morning was the Dixie Roundup Rodeo parade where Kalamity danced on the Kony Country float.
Us in our "cowboy" gear haha.
 Saturday afternoon I rushed over to my parent's house to help get Syd ready for her homecoming dance. I cannot believe how grown up she is and how she keeps getting more and more beautiful!
She is such a beauty inside and out! I love her and her beautiful smile!!!
 Saturday Jeff and I also did the videography for a wedding, so that took up most of our day with the parade and homecoming in between!
I feel so blessed to be able to do something I love with the man I love! I love when we get gigs together and get to spend the whole day capturing special memories for others. He is seriously so amazing and I can't believe that I landed such a wonderful man. He is everything I'm not and is always bringing out the best in me. I love you Jeff!!!!!

This week had a lot of ups and downs, but through it all I was reminded of something very important...
I am a daughter of my Heavenly Father and he knows and loves me. This week was hard, emotionally, and I'm sad to say but I did feel like Heavenly Father had forgotten me. As soon as the thought crossed my mind I had two special experiences bring me back to the reality that He does care. He cares more than I'll ever know. And in the hardest of times, He always sends someone to lighten your burden and remind you that you need to trust in Him and His son. I'm not very good at trusting, but I know I need to be, so for this upcoming week that is my goal...TO TRUST.
I don't know why I just shared all of that, but I hope it helps someone like it helped me.
Anyway, have a wonderful week!




No comments:

Post a Comment