Monday, September 28, 2015

L.I.F.E.

Happy week.
 Last Monday my aunt stopped by with this cute necklace and a book, and let me tell you, she was inspired. A few days before I had been saying how I felt like I had no hope (with a couple situations in my life) and then she dropped this by a day later (without knowing how I was feeling.) Yeah, the Lord knows me and loves me and because she listens to the spirit, my spirit was uplifted.
I am so blessed!
 It's officially Fall, and I am all about Fall sunflowers.
Art continues to push me in ways I didn't realize I could be pushed. I never thought I would be drawing with my own hands (haha) but it's actually a lot of fun! Although I'm not good at drawing, I am having fun trying.
 We are back at our assembly and taking it around to all the schools! It's so rewarding to take an uplifting message in a fun and memorable way to kids. I love hearing their little giggles and seeing their enthused eyes as they watch us share our message through dance! Click on the picture to get an idea of what our assembly is all about.
Friday night Dixie upset Desert Hills in their Homecoming game. Jeff is an awesome coach and I love watching him do his thing.
 Saturday was Swiss Days and my awesome family came to support us!
 I love my ladies! Aren't they all beautiful???
My number one supporter!
 We had a special surprise from Byron and his family. As my aunt was telling about our cause she spotted him and his mom in the third row. They saw we were performing on Facebook and decided to come and watch. It was a beautiful moment that I will remember forever.
 With the holiday season around the corner, I decided to do a giveaway! 
Mini family session giveaway!!! Just in time for Christmas cards! Here's how you enter...like @cambriahauckphotography on Instagram and Cambria Hauck Photography on Facebook then tag 3 friends!!!! It's that easy! For an extra entry share this photo! Winner will be announced next Saturday!!! Good luck!!!
I love coming out of church to this beautiful view. How lucky are we to live in the shadow of the temple?
Sunday was my grandpa's 65th birthday! 
 I can't help but cry when I see that beautiful smile! It's crazy to think that 4 short years ago I took this picture after giving him his favorite "Hawaiian pizza". A lot can happen in 4 short years. I love you and miss you every day. "...today is a gift, that's why they call it the present."
Sunday night was the amazing super moon lunar eclipse AKA blood moon, and it was beautiful. What's even more beautiful is seeing it next to the St. George Temple and realizing they are both of God.

Well it was another great week, I'm feeling the weight of school and life but it's all going to be worth it! I hope everyone has a beautiful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment