Monday, July 20, 2015

Celebrate good times...COME ON!

This week has been great!!!
 Tuesday I came home to a heart attacked door from the young women in my ward! I think Jeff was even more excited than I was! :) It was cute!
 Wednesday I went to see Cec at hair school where I enjoyed a scalp treatment and a pedicure! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY FOR FOREVER (the day she finally accepted her calling as a cosmetologist) she's been a natural and now she's going to get the certificate to get paid!!!
Wednesday my Kalamity family went to Kycie's viewing and then her funeral Thursday. It was a beautiful celebration of her life and she was absolutely beautiful.
 This last week I've been enjoying stovetop smores, more than I like to admit.
 Friday we (my family) were supposed to go to Glendale for our little family vacation, but decided to take a trip to visit Navy instead. He had a really rough third day and we felt we should go show him our love. It was a trip we won't soon forget: ghetto hotel, push the beds together, sketchy business going down outside, and lots of laughs.
 It was good to see his cute genuine face and visit with him for a little.
 We took our mini Trevor cut out to be with Navy while he recovers.
 Trevor watching over Navy!
 After our visit with Navy we went to do a little early celebrating at The Cheesecake Factory!
 MOM ... "Here let me take a picture of you guys."
ME ... "Jeff let's feed each other all romantic like."
This is his idea of romance hahahahaha :) I love him.
  Sunday we went to Lauren Smith's farewell with my parents and after enjoyed a little walk around the pioneer buildings then took a nice scenic drive through Gunlock and Veyo. 
 I love our spontaneous adventures.
 I love his face in this picture! Doesn't he just look content?? :)
 Sunday we had a nice family dinner and I was surprised with his awesome cake that Cec, Syd, and Angel made for me!
 It was super cute and delicious!!! 23 candles for 23 years, CAN YOU BELIEVE I'M 23??? I can't!
 Wish making...
Then this is the sweet Instagram post I woke up to...
FROM JEFF ...
July 20, 1992 was the best day of my life. I was 3yrs old, and ~992 miles away, this beautiful girl came into the world. It's crazy to think about all the things that came together so we could be. Almost 17 years later I saw her for the first time and she's all I've seen since. Words can't express how blessed I feel to see your smile everyday, and that I get to grow old loving you more through every year. Happy birthday! @cambriairene #birthdaygirl

I feel so loved and spoiled already and I'm excited for the rest of the day! I am so blessed with friends and family that love me so much. I AM GRATEFUL, especially today, truly and deeply! I hope everyone has as great a day as I know I will!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are so beautiful Cam! I have always admired and looked up to you. I love reading all your updates. You live a beautiful life and it shows in your beautiful face. Happy birthday! Love you!

    ReplyDelete