Monday, May 4, 2015

Finals & Wedding week eve.

Finals week and wedding week!!!
This is a week I've been waiting for all year... so next week's blog post should be really action packed!!!
Anyway, here is this past week's fun...
 Sometimes I try to be a good wife and have a nice lunch ready for Jeff when he gets home. This was my teriyaki, raspberry chipotle grilled chicken, pasta shells and italian salad. 
MMM :)
 Grocery shopping with my mom and Grandma!
 After we were all done shopping and eating lunch, my grandma grabs an empty cart and says, "Love you baby. I'm going to go pretend to shop some more to sell the rest of my Kycie tickets." Keep in mind she had already sold 20 in the hour long shopping we had previously done.
This lady is hilarious and inspiring, she is always willing to help others and to give her best at all she does. She is truly amazing!
 Saturday was Cec's friend and neighborhood bridal shower and we had Angel's family make a last minute trip to be there. It was awesome to meet them and to have them there for showering Cec!
 My mom and Cec decorated so cute!
 My cute sister-in-laws made their appearance! I've been so blessed with such amazing sisters, both through birth and through marriage!
My favorite gift of the day! Rainy day fund!
Saturday was busy with practice, shower, and Kali's 7th birthday party. On our way home I just soaked up the gorgeous sunset. This world is amazing and it's little tender mercies like these that strengthen my faith and my hope. 
Sundays are always an adventure...

"Armies of helium" - Emmett 
"How do you think Lehi felt after his vision? ... WIERD." -Jerzi
"I would take my bunny wrapped in a carpet." -Abby

Then Angel got the Melchizedek priesthood Sunday afternoon! It's so amazing to see him make his way through learning and covenants. I can't wait to see both Cec and Angel in the temple this upcoming Wednesday.
Our KISSES FOR KYCIE benefit concert is coming up!!! May 15th at Dixie High school!!!! I'm selling tickets for $5 this week and ALL of the money from our ticket sales, the dinner, bake sale and silent auction will be going to Kycie!!! If you would like to buy a ticket (or you aren't able to come but want to still support and donate) please message me and I will come to you!!! THANK YOU!!!


I'm a little all over the place this week but it's all in preparation for this upcoming week!
Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment