Thursday, June 12, 2014

Wrecking Pug Looking Oz-Maze Painting.

Time seriously flies when your busy...
Haha here is all the fun we've been up to.
Cec got in an accident a couple weeks ago! So scary!!! We are so glad she is okay! It sounds lame but my dad stopped by earlier this day to drop something off to me and before he left I looked out the window to see what car he was driving (I never do that) and that was the last time I saw my Mazda alive! Haha my very first car I ever bought, good memories in that car, RIP Mazda! 
Anysay...END DISTRACTED DRIVING!!! My sister could've been seriously hurt due to distracted stupidity!!!
Lesson for today, drive responsibly!
 We pug sat Millie while Jeff's parents and sister were traveling through England, Ireland and Norway! It was like a little vacation for us to be able to sleep in a big beautiful house, sit next to the pool, and drink their Kerns! :) We had fun sitting but are glad they are back! 17 days is a long time...
 Then at work we sometimes take a break to go look for the Summit Rock. Were in the wrong place, but had fun looking!
 We have now seen The Little Mermaid and The Wizard of Oz (perks to having a house managing mom!) We liked both but favored Little Mermaid!!! Oh and our cute little friend Ryan that we met that night, he was having to much fun with these face holes so I just asked him to be in our picture!
 Yes I am going to be one of those over documenting Moms one day...but we had so much fun babysitting Maze last Saturday!!! He is seriously TOO CUTE!!!
One more, cause I can't help it!
 You might remember me saying that I've been helping Cec redo her room, well we've been busy with projects to pull everything together! Found this vintage dresser online, we sanded and spray painted! I love spending time with her! :)
We also spray painted a bunch of frames to make a photo collage! These are frames my grandma Ah Quin gave me when she moved out of her house, I had a huge box full of them so we picked a few and painted!
I will post pictures once we are all done! If anyone needs help decorating and would like help, I'm your girl! :) It's way too fun to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment