Tuesday, June 3, 2014

DIY.LM.SS.

If you're wondering what those acronyms stand for let me fill you in with some pictures and captions.
DIY.
Do it yourself. Jeff surprised me while I was in Las Vegas and redid our dining room table.
I got this table 3 years ago as a hand me down from a friend I worked with, everyone tried to tell me to get rid of it but I knew it could be a pearl again! 
Jeff is amazing and he did an amazing job!!!
LM
 Little Mermaid. Little Mermaid preview night at Tuacahn for workers and families.
My mom works as a house manager, Cec works in the box office, and Syd works in the concessions.
I worked in concessions once upon a time, and I loved that job! :)
We loved it and can't wait to see The Wizard of Oz this week! :)
Everyone should go see this awesome play!
SS.
Super Saturday. I love Saturdays and I especially loved this last Saturday! 
We woke up and went to the Temple, came home and worked in the yard, went and swam at Jeff's parents, took a nap, made fresh guacamole with salsa and cantina chips topped with mango (mmmmmmmmm), ate some sushi, and had a night out with my grandma and aunty Tia!

I love my life. Like I always say. But I do!
Anyway, that's the exciting acronyms for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment