Monday, June 23, 2014

Weekend in photos and captions (of course).

This last weekend in photos...
 Sometimes we put my  hair on Maze and laugh at how adorable he looks...
We (Aunty Tia, Mom, and me) had a yard sale Friday and Saturday and had a blast! There's something about selling old stuff and making money!!!!
 I've gone design crazy and decided for my parent's anniversary they wanted some change. So Cec and I gave the dining room a facelift! :) here is the before picture, the lighting is tricky with the wall color and please excuse me in the picture hahaha.
 It took us 3 hours but look at the difference! My mom's house is beach themed so we decided to do a light green (pale celery to be exact) to open up the room and bring more light in. CRAZY THE DIFFERENCE RIGHT?
Yesterday was my parent's 23rd anniversary! It's crazy to look at wedding day pictures and think that I was in heaven throwing a celebration for my parents with my siblings on June 22nd 23 years ago. I can't help but get teary eyed looking at the looks on my parent's faces in this picture, it's priceless.
(They have a very special gift in the mail, it was late.)
Yesterday was also Navy's farewell talk. I can't even believe that this kid is old enough for a mission. Navy will always be my little blonde brother that does ridiculously crazy things. Navy is Trevor's best friend, he's the perfect balance for Trevor and they have a really special friendship. Time flies and it's kinda scary, but I'm SO excited for Navy and know he will be an amazing missionary that will touch so many lives that only he could. Denver, Colorado is sure lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment