Thursday, June 12, 2014

1.5 ~ 18 Months

Happy 1.5 ~ 18 Month ~ 1 1/2 Anniversary to my Love!!!
Time flies when you are in love.
He has exceeded any hopes or dreams I had in having a husband.
He's kind, gentle, handsome, loving, funny, smart, hard working, trustworthy, giving, and so much more.
He is truly my dream man and continues to amaze me with his love every day.
He's so handsome, even when he's bugged I have the camera in his face! :)

Talented too...Hahaha!
I'm extremely grateful for those hands.
Those hands hug me every day, gently move my hair from my face, scoop me ice cream every night, massage my feet when I've complained too much, turn on my movies, chauffeur me around, tickle my back and play with my hair every Sunday, hold my hands when we pray, slap my butt at inappropriate times, hold me every night, and the list goes on and on...
I love you Jeff and I am so grateful to call you my husband for eternity!!!
I knew I was getting a good catch on 12/12/12 but I couldn't have anticipated the AMAZING man that surprises me with more love every day.
I LOVE YOU AND HAPPY 1.5 TO US!!!

1 comment: