Sunday, December 22, 2013

Movers!

The Saturday right after my show we moved!
AND it snowed!!!
 It didn't just snow though, it snowed 8 inches.
IN ST. GEORGE!!!
Of all days, just our luck.
 No make up, my dog in a sweater sweater, and my Uggs and I was set to move.
Luckily we didn't move far.
My Horlacher grandparents have a little 2 bedroom house that they rent out over by the temple, well their renter moved out so we moved in.
We were needing a little extra space, we were feeling extremely cluttered in our little rental off of diagonal. 
We loved our little "love shack" but it was definitely time for an upgrade!
 So my family came over and we packed up and moved!
 Chirpy Syders.
 Cheeser Dad!
Although it snowed like crazy we had fun moving with my family!
I'm having even more fun decorating, Jeff keeps reminding me that "Cam, Rome wasn't built in a day" to try to get me to stop buying stuff.
But I can't help it! I'm excited!!!
Pictures to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment