Monday, December 23, 2013

Happy ONE Year My Dear!!!

I'm late in posting this but Jeff and I have been married for a whole year!
That's right, 1 whole year!!!
It has flown by and I'm proud to say that we have fallen more in love with each passing day!
For our anniversary we had big plans of a little vacation and all the fun stuff that comes with that, but unfortunately with Jeff's new job that was a no go! :(
I was super bummed but we still had a nice day reflecting on our first year of marriage.

To start out the day I first called my dad and wished him a happy birhtday! 
Then I made a big breakfast with french toast, bacon, eggs, and orange juice and we enjoyed a nice breakfast together.
That's when Jeff surprised me with a new purse and wallet! I love the last purse he got me (3 1/2 years ago, I HAVE LOVED IT!!!) and unfortunately it is now falling apart so he got me the same model but a different color with a matching wallet!
I AM SO EXCITED!!!
Jeff had to work all day then take a couple finals at night so I worked hard with my sisters at putting our new little house together to surprise him with a clean, put together house.
After his last final we ran to the mall to take a photo in the photo booth (a tradition I want to keep with each anniversary.)
After our photo and a little shopping we went to dinner at the new and improved Red Lobster, I kinda like the old decor better but the food was still just as good as before!
 After dinner we ate our year old cake and spent a nice evening at home! ;)
I love this man and I am so blessed and extremely grateful to call him my husband. This year there were it's ups and it's downs and through it all he was there by my side. I couldn't have designed a more perfect man for me and I often find myself wondering how I found him. Our love isn't perfect but I know that one day we will perfect it! I love you Jeff and I am so grateful I have eternity to show you! :)

If you haven't yet seen it yet, here is our wedding day video! TOTALLY WORTH watching again if you have seen it too! :) Thanks again Amanda and Shaye for the amazing video!
One year ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment