Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Today I feel extremely grateful.
I love that Christmas was on a Sunday this year.
It really helped to keep the focus on the Savior.
Today in sacrament meeting I felt the spirit so strong as I listened to talks on the true meaning of Christmas and to beautiful Christmas songs sung by the choir. 
Today I was reminded of how wonderful it feels to give a thoughtful gift. 
I can only imagine the joy that our Savior feels when we take the gift he's given us and use it with excitement.
I was also reminded that Christmas isn't about the gifts or the decorations or any of that fun stuff, it's about the gratitude we feel for one another and for our Savior.
No matter how hard or bad things can get, we are always offered a gift of peace and love...the atonement. 
I guess I'm grateful for Christmas and for the reminder of what's really important.
Merry Christmas everyone!
I hope you enjoy your holiday with loved ones and gratitude! :)
Love you all...


Families are forever :)
Mele Kalikimaka!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment