Thursday, December 15, 2011

Ornament Tradition.

I love Christmas traditions.
Christmas traditions put the spirit of love in the air.
Every year my family goes ornament shopping.
We each pick out an ornament that represents something significant from that year.
I love this tradition so much.
Our tree holds more than beauty.
It holds years of memories and love.

Our family tree :)
 My ornament. Represents Hawaii :)
 Cecilee's ornament. Looks like her and represents her first hair color streak :)
 Trevor's Ornament. Represents high school off campus lunch, and his goal to gain weight :)
Sydnee's Ornament. Represents cheer :)

My parents haven't yet found an ornament. 
I love this tradition so much. 
I plan to carry this tradition on to my own family one day.
Thank you Mom for carrying this tradition on in our family.
I have one great family, and an amazing Mom!


2 comments:

  1. Sounds so much fun! I always wished my family did Christmas traditions but we never really have. I hope to start one of my own when I have my own family someday though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! we do the same thing its so fun to look back at the ornaments we have received through out the years.. gosh i love christmas!!

    ReplyDelete