Sunday, September 4, 2011

My Cec-so-sweet!

Cec-so-sweet 
This last week my little sister turned 18. Crazy I know. It's hard to believe that we are growing up. I remember racing on our bikes, playing Little Mermaid at the park across the street, fighting like crazy over the silliest things, making a doll house out of cardboard boxes, playing soccer together, getting into trouble every chance we got, and MANY MANY more things. I am so grateful for Cecilee. She has been my best friend since the day she was born. She's the person I turn to first when I need an opinion, she's the person I tell all my secrets, I know I can depend on her for anything. I would do anything for Cec and I know she would do anything for me. Cecilee is a really special person. She demands the attention every time she steps foot in a room (and not intentionally.) She has the biggest heart underneath all her sassy attitude. She is so much fun to be around. She is intimidating. She is beautiful. She is smart. She is kind. I look up to Cec in so many ways. I feel so blessed to have her as my sister, my best friend, my co worker, my team mate, and all the other important roles she plays in my life. God definitely knew what he was doing when we sent her to my family, and ultimately to me (or maybe she picked, I don't know haha.) I know me and Cec have our differences but the great thing about us is that we can never stay mad at each other. I look forward to the years to come and seeing Cec grow more and more and making the big decisions in life. One thing I can tell you Cec, you will never be alone. I'm always here for you. I hope you had a wonderful birthday, I wasn't able to do much (due to insufficient funds) but I hope you know that I love you. Thanks for being such an amazing sister and such a great influence in my life. I am grateful for you. YOU ARE AMAZING, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD! Don't you dare forget it. I LOVE YOU ETERNALLY!






 I love my Cec-so-sweet! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment