Tuesday, September 13, 2011

New Car :)

I purchased my first car last Thursday, September 8, 2011.
Weird.
It is such a great feeling having my own car. It's all mine.
Weird.
I now have monthly car payments, pay my own insurance, and a lot of money loaned to my name.
Weird.
BUT...I love it!


I love my new car. But to really understand why I feel so strongly for this new car let me tell you about where I have been ;) For the longest time I drove a car that didn't have air conditioning, the transmission did something it wasn't supposed to, the speedometer didn't work, it had two doors, and a bunch of other things. But I didn't complain, it got me wherever I needed to go and luckily the windows rolled down so I didn't necessarily die of heat. (Haha). Now driving my new car I feel like a spoiled brat. (Hahahaha). I now have AC...you heard me, AC! I now have 4 doors, and a speedometer that works, a sun roof, it runs wonderfully, and a lot of other wonderful things. I am a spoiled brat! 

I am now the proud owner of an 2005 Mazda 3s! It is B-E-A-UTIFUL! I just have to remember that going into debt is necessary in this life to build credit, right? But it is worth is :) I will always be grateful for the little Honda Civic that saw to my needs for 2 1/2 years, and it made me appreciate what I have even more! Blessings come in sacrifice and gratitude and endurance! :) Don't forget it!

No comments:

Post a Comment