Thursday, July 28, 2011

HAWAII CONTINUED...well a little more at least!

CONTINUED...well a little more at least



While I was in Hawaii I went to the swapmeet of course. The swapmeet is great, you can find almost anything. I went to find souveniers for my familly and to get jewelry. And trust me...I found it all! The best part about the swapmeet is that everything is cheap! 


 The one and only swapmeet!
Megan and I at the swapmeet

I ate really good in Hawaii :) my grandma's brother, my Uncle Arthur, owns Kahuku Grill. And my grandpa's family owns Tita's Grill. So needless to say...I was eating way too good. My Recommendations:
  • Kahuku Grill- The Shem burger with pineapple, Terriyaki Chicken plate, and of course the coconut shrimp! All are to die for! :)
  • Tita's Grill- Of course the coco rice with the poly bread, and the breakfast ham, egg and cheese sandwich with their special bread. MMMMM my mouth is watering just thinking about it!
 Of course everything on both menus are wonderful, but these are just my recommendations!


 Kahuku Grill :)
Tita's Grill with Mapuana and Aunty Almira!


My grandparents grew up in Hawaii, they both went to Kahuku High School, so I went to check it out! It would've been great to have them there to tell me stories :) but it was still fun just walking around and looking at everything. Shez and I took a lot of fun pictures!


 At Kahuku High they do senior tiles, it was really cool! This one was my favorite haha
 So me and Shez had a little fun with it!
 Mike + Cam (haha)
 These dolphins have nothing on me!
The pose- to represent my grandpa!

In Hawaii, I missed dance so much, so much that I found a dance game on the Kinect at the BYU-H game room. Shez and I LOVED IT!! Although it wasn't Kalamity, it helped to suppress how much I missed dance.

 Me and Shez :)
 Bree and Seek :) I love these newlyweds!
So much fun.

That's all I can handle right now, I have to take it a little at a time...

TO BE CONTINUED AGAIN...


1 comment:

  1. ah the swap meet! love that place! glad you had such a fun fun time! lovin all these photos!

    ReplyDelete