Tuesday, March 6, 2018

IVF Sacrifices & One Week Post FET


In IVF I've learned that it requires sacrifices, and for me I've had to step away from Kalamity, something I love so much, for what I thought was a temporary leave but it turned into a permanent leave when my aunt and her husband got a job opportunity that is taking them to Provo! Of course I'm so excited for them, but I'm sad and I will miss them and kalamity!
I had to miss my first Kalamity concert EVER and although it was wonderful to be able to watch it on Facebook live (thank you technology,) it was so hard to just watch and not even be able to be there.

I've been plugging along with the routine of shots and pills all in hopes of PREGNANCY. The wait is torturous and my mind keeps wandering there (there being is it going to work, am I doing something wrong, should I do that, should I eat that, be careful, please work, etc.)
I had a crazy and scary dream last night keeping me from sleeping. They are becoming a regular thing...hopefully that's an early early pregnancy symptom!!! FINGERS CROSSED! Anyway, when morning came I greeted it with open arms and a big smile! We truly live in a beautiful place!

WE WANT THIS TO WORK SO BADLY, IT'S CONSUMING! But we trust in the Lord's plan for us and have hope!!!! We are doing good and looking forward with faith!


No comments:

Post a Comment