Friday, March 9, 2018

IVF FET Results - PREGNANT???


Well it's the moment we've worked so hard for these last few months... did it work? Am I pregnant? If it didn't, am I going to be okay? Did I do everything right? Watch and find out...


DRUMROLL....
 Before the blood test I took multiple pregnancy tests...even though they tell you not to...WHOOPS haha. But I'm so glad I did! The very first one I took at day 4 and it was negative, then I took another March 6th and that is when I got my first positive!!!!
 6:00 am bed head but SOOO EXCITED!
 This is really happening!
 I love him!
This really was the very first positive test I had ever gotten and I had taken hundreds before!
 Well we couldn't contain our excitement so we went and surprised our family the night before the blood test so none of them expected it!!
Jeff came up with the cute riddle!  We have literally taken sooooo many pregnancy tests over the last 5 years and every time I “felt” pregnant, so I’d take more tests. It’s a sad cycle but anyone struggling with infertility can relate. So we thought this little riddle was genius, and it really was my first positive EVER!!!! 

WE ARE ECSTATIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for all the love and support!!!!!!
We keep pinching ourselves and asking each other if this is real life??

No comments:

Post a Comment