Tuesday, March 20, 2018

5 Weeks Pregnant

This week I feel "pregnant" but it's not necessarily what I thought it would feel like. Symptoms I've experienced thus far: (and of course because I've been analyzing my body for the last few months through the IVF process I am probably noticing things that other people might not even notice or experience yet) major fatigue, diarrhea, nausea, unsettled stomach (my stomach just always feels sick,) acid reflux, freezing and then hot, and good ole cravings and major food turn offs, but mostly just food aversions.
Jeff has been working like crazy on our backyard and it is truly looking GORGEOUS!!! He amazes me with how hard he works and how he sticks with a project til the end with really no distractions. I wish I could be more like that.
We feel so blessed to be to the stage we are at!!!! We had our second HCG Beta test on day 17 post transfer and my levels were at 3,705 so we are stoked about that!!! That number is pretty high so we are wondering if both took but of course the internet doesn't have any answers hahaha and everyone is so different so you can't really tell from their numbers, so we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment