Thursday, March 29, 2018

First Pregnancy Ultrasound...HOW MANY??

I’ve had a weird feeling the last couple days, I don’t know how to explain it really... but I keep having flash backs to beautiful moments and memories in my life that I didn’t realize I held so close! I’ve felt homesick and at home at the same time! And I’ve had random Deja vu (yes pregnancy makes you a little whack πŸ˜‚) however I believe that Deja Vu are little reminders that you are where you are supposed to be! That is truly how I feel at this point in my life, I’m where I’m supposed to be! I feel overwhelmingly blessed with an amazing husband, such wonderful family, incredible opportunities throughout my life, and so much more!! I sit here and cry as I type this because I just feel so blessed πŸ˜‚❤️😊 tomorrow I will be 7 weeks and we will have our first ultrasound, life is still stressful and we both have so much on our plate but LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL! The lyrics from a song that plays on the radio has been stuck in my head all day and I believe it’s a good reminder to enjoy each day...”I wish somebody would have told me babe,
That some day these will be the good old days...
'Cause someday soon, your whole life's gonna change. You'll miss the magic of the good old days” Okay, I’m done! Goodnight!
...
We had our first pregnancy ultrasound today to see if one or both of the embryos we put in took!!! I am officially seven weeks today and we were anxiously awaiting this appointment!!! Check out the video to find out for yourself, 1 or 2 or 3 or 4, etc. We don't know gender yet (we are waiting the old fashioned way for that, no blood test here,) just how many babies we will be having!!!

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT????
I feel like I have been prepared my whole life for this news, I always felt like I had twins so I wasn't surprised at all, I SOMEHOW JUST KNEW!!!!
For a long long time I always had this feeling we would have twins first but through out our infertility journey I’ve felt like a crazy person as I’ve expressed these feelings. To see two babies in our ultrasound didn’t shock me at all, it reassured me that the Lord has a plan for each one of us and is mindful of us! I received tender mercies throughout our journey and I feel so blessed to be where we are now. I can’t wait to be these two beautiful babes mom ❤️❤️ and I can’t wait to see @jefe_hauck flourish as a dad! That smile on his face hasn’t left since we found out! Thank you all for the love and support ❤️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment