Monday, April 13, 2015

Gettin' Fresh!

We got our little family photo session pictures back and we are so excited to have some updated photos! 
Nina did a great job :)
I was contemplating whether to try to squeeze them in with our crazy schedules and I'm glad we did. 
I originally had two sessions booked so I could get a variety of photos, but we ended up only having time for one!
 I will follow him wherever he goes :)
This is my traditional Easter dress! I get one every year, ever since I was little.
  He sweetly asked me if we could take some with his baby (his Martin guitar) so that's exactly what we did.
He was too lazy to change his pants and although I wish he had, I love this picture of us! How did I get so lucky with such a handsome, sweet, loving man???
I was sick all week, so to get myself out of the funk I went on a shopping spree. Strange I know, but it worked and I started feeling so much better after. I couldn't decide between these two, so I sent pictures to Jeff, Mom, and Cec and they were all conflicting, so naturally I had to get both. Each were originally $50 and I got them both for $28 :) WIN!
Guess what I got this week...you guessed it, flowers for no reason! He was so excited to give me these unique red and yellow mini roses and I love them and his sweet sentiment.
 Friday night my mom hooked us up with tickets to PBR (Profession Bull Riding), and I loved it! We went with my dad and I was enthralled the whole time! That is one intense sport that is so fast paced and entertaining!
 Sydnee and my mom both worked so we had to harass them a little.
Dad with his favorite kids hahahaha just kidding! 
Sunday night we worked on wedding stuff, as usual! This time, we went around and took invitations around Ivins!
 I love learning new things, and I loved designing Cec's announcement! I think it turned out pretty cute :)
Temple insert!
 This morning after class I came home to see my rose bush bursting with beautiful roses, so I cut some off and have more fresh roses in my house. 
I grew these and that makes it so much better! 
However, I need to add gardening gloves to my shopping list (ouch).
I've been trying to catch up and stay caught up on our family home videos! So here is our little video on Brad's homecoming day! 

Did I mention I also had two photo sessions this last week between all the school, work, dance, and fun! It's been picking up a lot and I love it!
Anyway, I hope everyone has a wonderful week! I know I will, surrounded by all my fresh flowers and sweetheart!

No comments:

Post a Comment