Monday, April 20, 2015

Busy bodies being BUSY!

This week was busy and but memorable nonetheless!
 My aunt received a special Volunteer award!
 To show our love and support we all gathered for the dinner and award ceremony!
The award couldn't have gone to a better recipient and I am so grateful to have her in my life!!!
 Then Thursday we went to the Plain White T's concert at the Sunbowl! It was so nice to enjoy the beautiful weather, listen to good music, and eat frozen yogurt, WIN WIN WIN!
My handsome date and the creepy photo bomber haha.
 Friday we did another assembly at Bloomington Hills Elementary. I SO love being able to go around to the schools and share an uplifting message in a fun and memorable way. 
 I LOVE SPRING and I've been putting fresh flowers all over my little house! My next yard plan is to plant a rose garden in my little backyard!
 Saturday was a crazy day of nonstop plans...practice, wedding pictures at the temple, kite festival, wedding reception! When I got home that night I zonked out in seconds!!! 

Well these next couple weeks are going to be insane but so worth it! Between school finals, Cecilee's wedding, girls camp prep, and the studio show I'm going to be running around like crazy person! However, these crazy times are wonderful and are memories I will cherish forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment