Monday, January 19, 2015

Wedding Cheer :)

This week was the first week of classes for Spring semester, and I must say I am proud of myself.
This is embarrassing to say but...I can't remember the last time I went to a full week of classes and this week I did!!!
It's been hard staying focused with school but I feel refreshed and ready to take it on.
Anyway, here's how the rest of the week went...
We've been back at wedding planning and this week we tackled flowers. We did a fake bouquet (which looks so real) so that Cec can have it forever!!! 
I'm getting really excited for her!
Saturday we up north as a family for Sydnee's cheer competition and Cecilee's wedding dress shopping.
 Our cute little cheerleader took 1st in three of their routines and 2nd in their competition routine! They did AWESOME!!!
 Go Warriors!!!
 We rushed over to David's Bridal for Cecilee's wedding dress appointment and guess what...
SHE SAID YES TO THE DRESS, and I am convinced that I need to open a bridal shop to make the wedding dress shopping experience the best it could be starting with changing the lighting!!!
 Our cute little bride with her gown!
We got to hang out with these two babes...
And Angel's family during the wedding dress shopping spree!
It was a fun week and don't forget to save the date, May 9th!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment