Wednesday, January 28, 2015

It's a BEAUTIFUL life!

This week has been a blast, it has really reminded me of how beautiful my life is...
Although school has been kicking my butt with homework due every night, I feel refreshed and renewed in life.
If that makes any sense...
Here is what got me feeling this way...
I get to do what I love :) I love being able to use creativity and rely solely on myself! Sounds silly but I LOVE IT!
I got to take Cecilee and Angel's engagements! I'm so excited for them and this fun stage of life.
When I look at this picture I see the little girl I grew up with. I love my sister so much, she is truly my best friend! Her and Angel have a happy future!
This picture is just gorgeous, look at the beautiful couple and the beautiful world behind them!
Life is truly beautiful in every way!!!
 Last week my mom, Syd and I went dress shopping! I hit a hole in one with this dress and jewelry combination, literally this was the first dress I picked out. Syd was hesitant saying, "I am not trying that dress on, that color won't look good on me."
I quickly combatted her remark telling her that she couldn't be more wrong, that color was made for her! 
Long story short, she tried it on, LOVED IT, and we had her whole getup for $70!
Dance day came and Cec and I forced ourselves on Syd, SHE DID NOT LIKE IT AT ALL DURING THE PROCESS (we heard a lot of sassy comments). 
However, when she looked at herself in the mirror she couldn't stop smiling.
Cec did her hair in a fishtail half up hair do and I played around with a natural yet elegant make up look.
Last night we went to visit Britton at the Acute Rehab and he is so inspiring!
I've never seen anyone with such a strong spirit and determination, we were only there 10 minutes but in those 10 minutes I was simply amazed and inspired. His journey is so amazing and I feel blessed to have had the opportunity to serve him back in November when we did the benefit concert for him. It was such a small service in comparison to the service he has done for me in keeping me in perspective focused on the miracles possible through faith!
While preparing for our upcoming concert this Saturday, we put together this music video to spread the message that "YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT" because you really can!
Click on the picture to see the video! If you want to keep up with Kalamity, follow the blog here!

To sum everything up, cause I know it was a little scatter brained, IT'S A BEAUTIFUL LIFE!
Enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment