Monday, January 12, 2015

Little closer to the boring side.

This week was slow and really uneventful.
But here are the few highlights captured with my phone!
Leftover egg nog means creative hot cocoa mixtures to use it up!
 Jeff will kill me, but I have to...Tuesday nights are now dedicated to catching up on Bachelor with this stud! Jeff won't watch any of my shows without technology in front of his face unless it is Bachelor haha. There's just something about the Bachelor.

 Guess what I got for Valentines and my 23rd birthday (early gift of course)...TAYLOR SWIFT CONCERT TICKETS!!!! If you didn't know this about me, I love Taylor Swift and I have since the release of Teardrops on my Guitar. :) It's on my bucket list and I have the greatest husband EVER!!!!!!!!!!!
 My aunt celebrated her 29th birthday and we had a surprise lunch with friends and family! This little cutie now answers to "cheese" hahaha. Love this kid!

Last, but certainly not least, Spring semester started which means one semester closer to being DONE!!! Hurray!

Although it was a boring week, it was nice to have things slow before the craziness starts again!!!
Hope everyone has a wonderful week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment