Sunday, December 21, 2014

Shopping & Piano Guys!

Day two of our anniversary trip! :)
 We woke up and decided to go find some breakfast! We walked FOREVER (or at least it seemed that way cause I was starving) and found Bruges Waffles where I enjoyed a delicious waffle!
Vanilla bean waffle with strawberries and cream! It was really good :)
 Then we went shopping!!! And I tried on every hat and hair accessory in view (only pictured a couple.) Oh and I got tired of carrying my nice camera around so I resorted to bad quality camera phone pictures!
I liked the bunny ears on this beanie!
 This one was soo cute, but I decided it wasn't quite work $30 :(
 We shopped all day then headed to the Piano guys concert! They filled the whole Energy Solutions Arena and put on an amazing concert!
 Terrible quality picture, adorable people haha.
We took this picture then Jeff said...
 "You guys should kiss me on the cheeks, I've never had a picture like that" hahahhaa isn't he adorable? Haha One day we'll retake and get a nicer quality picture for him!
 Jeff kept begging to hold Hudson and once he finally got him he kept looking at my phone so I asked him if he wanted a picture and I think you get his answer! :) He told me he is "BABY STARVING" hahaha.
 The concert was soo fun! It was neat to hear their story and listen to such beautiful arrangements. They are really down to earth guys that love what they do and that is so inspiring! 
After the awesome concert (thanks to Shaye and Amanda) we wanted to go meet the Piano Guys with a VIP pass but ended up leaving due to a 2 hour wait.
We then finished our night at Cheesecake Factory with my Uncle Max, Aunty Sunny and Raya! It was such a blast to spend time with them!

We had a great time and are so grateful for the experiences and adventures we get to share together!
I LOVE YOU JEFF!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment