Friday, December 19, 2014

I'M FREE!!!

I just submitted my last final this semester and I literally feel like I AM FREE now!!!
This was the longest semester yet (I know I say that every time, but I swear they get longer).
I'm just grateful to be done and to get a little break!
Quick highlight sof this semester...
Trevor left on his mission.
Cecilee got engaged.
Sydnee started high school.
I started on my bachelors.
I quit my job of 4 years to get my photography business going and get more involved at The Vault.


Kalamity broke $200,000 in donations for 26 different causes!!!
And a lot of other stuff to fill in the cracks.

Studio photography final...
 Photograph of a product. I got these GORGEOUS chocolates from Tiffany and couldn't resist taking pictures of them. I still haven't eaten them because they are too pretty.
 Photo of a staged product! I took photos of Ava and her adorable outfit for their blog and used it as my final as well! You can see more pictures and the blog post here.
Photo of a product in use. I had to use my husband and his gorgeous guitar! You can see the passion on his face and I LOVE IT!!!

All my other finals work is boring, so I won't share it but my photography class is what kept me sane this semester!!!
Great semester with great memories but I'm so grateful to be done!!!!
LET MY ANNIVERSARY WEEKEND BEGIN (our anniversary was actually last week, but due to college we are just now celebrating).
Salt Lake City here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment