Friday, April 26, 2013

Early Morning Thoughts.

This morning, after I got home from my early morning practice, I laid in bed and cried.
I couldn't help it.
I had one of those moments where I was overcome with gratitude.
I cuddle Jeff and tickled his arm as I  cried on his chest.
I really am so grateful for such a wonderful life.


This quote is so true so...
I have an incredible husband who loves me with his whole being.
I have a family that I can always count on for anything.
I have a dance team that focuses on serving others.
I have a cute little home.
I have a job with a boss that is so understanding.
I actually own a car. 
I have a pantry full of food, even oreos.
But most importantly, I have my testimony of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I know that I can be with my family forever.
I know that my Savior lives.
I know that the atonement covers every aspect of life.
And most importantly, I know who I am.
I love my life and I love the moments in life when you are so overcome with gratitude you can't do anything but cry.

If you read this I hope you will take a few seconds to think of a few things you are grateful for! :)
Hope you all have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Love this! It's so easy to get caught up in our daily life and forget about the small things that count! Like having a pantry full of food and oreos ;) Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kirstie! I hope all is going well with you! I love seeing pictures of your cute little family! :)

      Delete