Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Worst Nightmare Come True...

What's missing???

(When I say worst nightmare I'm not talking about how I look hahaha even though it is scary.)
I lost my diamond on my gorgeous ring!!!

Let me tell you the story...
I was taking some dance pictures on Saturday at the Brigham Young home.
While taking pictures in the grass, Jeff saw something fly off of my finger while I was moving my hand to direct them how to pose. 
He didn't think anything of it until about 20 minutes later when he looked at my hand to see the beautiful pear shaped ring GONE!
MIA!!!
His heart dropped and he went to look for it before I noticed (smart guy.)
He looked for 10 minutes then got really stressed.
He was frustrated, there was sequence from prom dresses everywhere so it felt hopeless.
Just as he was about to give up and come tell me, something caught his eye.
He ran over there to find my beautiful diamond still attached to the prongs.
The whole top had come off.
He played a joke on me and I just about broke down crying when he showed me the diamond.
I was so mad, I had taken my ring in the day before for it's "check up" and they didn't check it very good obviously.
After pictures we rushed down to the jewelers and it is now in the process of being fixed with assurance from the jewelers that this will never happen again.
Worst nightmare right???
We are so lucky we found it!!!
Count your blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment