Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Good day for LOVE.

Valentines day is such a fun holiday!
A day set apart for love, how much better could it get?
I just had to share our special little day of love.
 We don't have a light in our room and we usually just use a lamp, but I thought it would be cute to use Christmas lights! We are keeping them up, but I just chose Valentines to surprise Jeff with it!
 One more...cause it's so cute!
Jeff loves fondue so I decided to make him a chocolate fondue! It was so fun and super delicious! Click here for recipe.
 Best $1 I ever spent. I couldn't resist with this card...
Haha...

Jeff surprised me with a closet!!! Our apartment is a little special, along with not having a light in the master bedroom, it didn't have a closet! If you know me, I love clothes and I have way too many. I kept bugging Jeff that I needed a closet so he got with Andy and made me one and surprised me! I love it! Isn't it so cute??

We had a really fun and low key Valentines day! We watched movies, ate a nice salmon and shrimp dinner, ate lots of chocolate, and just soaked up the love! Hopefully everyone felt loved on the day of love! Happy Valentines!

No comments:

Post a Comment