Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sunday Gratitude!

Today my heart literally feels like it's going to explode with gratitude.
Gratitude for my life.
For my family.
For my friends.
For my car.
For my job.
For my clothes.
For food.
For modern technology.
For blankets. (Weird but I LOVE BLANKETS.)
For my home.
For desserts.
For dance.
For my hobbies.
For my talents.
For Mindy Gledhill's talent of amazing, soul shaking music.
For education.
For every single thing in my life.
BUT ESPECIALLY for the gospel.
For the Plan of Salvation.
For the atonement.
And most importantly for my Father in Heaven and my Savior.


I feel that experiences good or bad, trials, happy moments, sad moments, sunny days, cloudy days, all things we go through in this life are meant to help us. They are put in our lives to give us direction. To give us opportunities to gain understanding. But mostly to point us towards heaven. And today I'm catching a glimpse of all the blessings I have and from where they come.  I guess today I really just want to be a little more like my Savior. We all aren't perfect, and we never will be in this life. Good news is...one day we can be, but only through our Savior. I believe that starting with a little gratitude we can be a little more like our Savior everyday! 

Here's one of my many favorite songs by Mindy Gledhill :) 
Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment