Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Better Than "ANYTHING" Cake.

Monday all day I had the yearning for dessert all day! Specifically, Better than "anything" cake! So I texted my mom to know what ingredients we had and what ingredients we needed then as soon as I was off I ran to the grocery store then booked it straight home to start on my masterpiece. I had to have it made before the Bachelorette was on so I could enjoy it while I watched, haha. So I thought I would share this easy recipe since it is delicious!

Better Than "ANYTHING" Cake AKA Better Than "Sex" Cake:


Ingredients:
  • A chocolate cake mix, any kind really, my favorite to use is the triple chocolate cake mix.
  • 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk.
  • 1 bottle of Hershey's caramel ice cream topping.
  • 8 ounces whipped topping.
  • 2 Heath candy bars, crushed (Skor bars or Nestle's Heath bits will also work, if you can find them)

Directions: 

  1. Mix cake as directed on package. 

  2. Bake the cake about 30 minutes or until it tests done. 

  3. As soon as it comes out of the oven, poke holes all over it with a fork and pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over the cake, followed by the caramel. 

  4. Refrigerate overnight. (Or if your like me, until you can't wait any longer, still tastes good trust me.) 

  5. Shortly before serving, spread whipped topping over cake and sprinkle with crushed Heath bars.

  6.  Enjoy!

    P.S...I did not see Sean going home at all! BUT that just solidifies that she chooses Jef! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment