Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Awful.

MAN I AM AWFUL AT BLOGGING LATELY! 
:(
And the sad thing is...I love blogging.
Anyway I guess an update is in need.

Lately.
  • Still love my job! I have the greatest boss ever, she works with my schedule, makes every day exciting, and she's a good friend! My job rocks!
  • Cecilee is now a graduate and just got a scholarship to play soccer in Kansas. "There's no place like home." I'm SOOOO excited for her but I don't want her to leave. I just try not to think about the fact that I won't see her every day :( well I'm tearing up so I'm gonna stop at that.
  • I'm not good yet. BUT I have always loved photography so I'm trying to learn to be good so that people will want me to do some work for them one day! :) But it's a lot of fun and I can honestly say that I love doing it!
  • I'm addicted to the Bachelorette. Who's going home next week?? I say Arie haha.
  • I had a rerun of the whole college crap again, but this time I cried less and was much calmer. I only freaked for 2 hours as opposed to 2 weeks last time.
  • I still dance all the time and I LOVE IT! I teach two cheer classes and a hip hop class and I love all the kids so much! It's soooooo much fun!
  • I'm trying to learn how to jazz dance. I'm taking jazz with a bunch of 10 year olds but I don't care. It's more fun that way, they think I'm good when really I'm awful, it's great! :)
  • I'm the "Community Service and Humanitarian Chair" in my YSA ward. So if you have any fun service projects or ideas please feel free to share.
  • I still have the world's greatest boyfriends and feel so blessed to have him in my life. Love you Jeff!
  • I've been more grateful for my family and friends after a tragedy took place with an amazing family. You never know when your time here on Earth is over so that's why we need to make the most of everything we do. Especially the relationships we have in this life, we need to make the most of them and let every single person know they are loved! :) If you were looking for a goal, make that the goal for the day and let me know how it goes!
  • Another season of Dixie Chix is over, but this time we didn't have the championship title. But oh well, it was still a fun season!
  • I LOVE TO SHOP! It's kind of a crime lately. Within the last two weeks I've gotten...prepare yourself...4 pair of pants (3 were colored skinnies which I desperately needed), 1 pair of shorts, 4 cardigans, 2 cute casual t-shirts, 2 dressy covers, 2 other random shirts, 1 dress, 1 pair of shoes, a bracelet, and a bag. I might have missed some but let's just pretend we don't know. BUT the good news is...everything was on sale, and Jeff bought a few of the things, so really it wasn't that much. HAHA. Don't judge me. I'm not shopping for like 3 months now so it all balances out! P.S. updated my fashion blog...check it out here!
  • Everything Else!!!! Since the last time I blogged I've been to Oceanside, California and had a wonderful time. I've been to the "So you think you can dance" camp they had here in St. George and learned choreography from Twitch, Allison, and Ivan, all are incredible dancers. (This is bad to admit but I had no idea who any of them were when I went to the camp, woops.) I went to a City and Colour and Avett Brothers concert and had an awesome time up in Salt Lake! City Creek Mall is legit, I went to temple square for the first time and it was gorgeous, and I've discovered I love downtown SLC! I've seen Alladin once and Hairspray twice and loved both of them, definitely worth seeing. And last but not least...I get happier every day! :)
Well that's it for the update! Hopefully I can get back into the routine of blogging. But until next time, count your blessing, love your family, smile at absolutely everyone you pass, tell someone you love them every day, say your prayers, listen to good music, eat at least one not so healthy thing every day, and just be happy! :)

Here's a few pictures to go along with the updates...

 My first attempt at photography. Cec is gorgeous so it was easy.
 Cec's graduation!
 Another attempt at photography. :) Aren't they the cutest??
 Oceanside, California. LOVE.
 Best boyfriend ever and I in Oceanside!
 My wonderful family! I'm so grateful that families are forever!
 Us sad about the end of the season. Well most of us. HAHA.
 Is there something wrong with this picture? HAHA. I was busting up forever so I had to share it. Hopefully this leaves you with a good laugh!

3 comments:

  1. I'm not seeing the funny thing about the last picture. Except it looks like I'm standing in a hole. Short girls problems...but really, I can't figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha lexa look at our faces! The camera had a malfunction and I look like a pig hahaha I should make the picture bigger! :) hahaha love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang, how lucky am I get to go see and work with you every day?! I'm so grateful to have you working for me, and grateful that you're still happy enough to keep on comin'! You're amazing.

    ReplyDelete