Thursday, July 19, 2012

Goodly Parents.

I like the way Nephi, fom the Book of Mormon, put it...I have been blessed with goodly parents.
And I have!
My brother and sisters are amazing because of these two people.
I can't even begin to tell you how incredible my parents are, BUT I'm going to certainly try!

Ladies first...

Tonya Irene Dole Sinataonga Ah Quin Horlacher


(I don't know how to spell Sinataonga. Hopefully that's right.)
My dear, sweet, funny, sarcastic, spiritual, amazing, beautiful Mom. This lady is amazing! I remember my mom used to have a shirt that said "One Amazing Woman" on the back of it and she was so embarrassed to wear it so she only wore it when she cleaned, but every time she wore it I would always say, "that's the perfect shirt for you Mom" and she would always roll her eyes (haha). The truth is that she is one amazing woman. She is always thinking of everyone else. She's the most thoughtful person I know. She's always happy (except for when the house isn't clean, but what mom isn't like that? Ha!) She loves clean everything. She is stylish. She is hilarious. She loves to joke around. She's sassy. She is such a hard worker, can I just mention this lady works 2 jobs on top of being the most incredible mother. She is so in tune with the spirit. She is a true example of Christ. She always teaches with love. She is the most supportive person ever. She knows how to give true empathy. Every time I'm going through something hard or something exciting, anything, my mom is always the person right next to me feeling exactly what I'm feeling. Looking back, she's always encouraged me and lifted me up in everything. She always made me feel like I could do anything, and not just do it, but do it well. She truly is my role model and I am so grateful for her and her humble example. I love you Mom! Thank you for the AMAZING woman you are!

Richard "Bryan" Horlacher


My funny funny Dad! My dad is literally one of the funniest guys you will ever meet. Part of the reason why he is so funny is because he laughs at himself, he has mad sound effects, and he will literally drill the joke into the ground (haha). But that's why I love him. He tries to put on a big tough guy front but really he's a teddy bear. He works extremely hard to give our family such a wonderful life. He's always pink (as you can tell from the picture haha.) He loves war and action movies. He cries in heart felt movies (he bawls in Charly every time.) He's always willing to give his strong opinion. He's an amazing coach that loves his athletes. He's taught me to never give up and when time are hard give a little more. He loves to tell old stories, he's famous for "when I was your age...) He loves to cook and he is a dang good cook, everything he makes is completely his own, no recipes. He loves loves loves memories, talking about memories, making memories, planning for future memories, you name it. He loves to laugh. He easy going. He has such a strong testimony and I love when he shares it. He has a happy, cheerful countenance. He lives in a house full of divas and no matter what he is always loving to all of his girls, he's always trying to make their day better. The same goes in life, no matter how hard the situation is he is always trying to make it a little better, and vice versa, no matter how amazing the situation is he is trying to make it a little better and really soaking it in. He knows how to enjoy life. I love you Dad and I'm grateful for you! You're amazing!


I love my family and I am so grateful for them! They are the light of my life!! Thank goodness for eternal families! I love you all!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love you so much Cam!!!! We couldn't have asked for a more perfect OLDEST child!!! I am so glad that I AM YOUR MOTHER!!!

    ReplyDelete