Monday, January 9, 2012

What a week.

Wow, what a week!
This has been a roller coaster week.
So many ups and downs it's hard to remember them all.
But in the end, it was great!

Ups...
  • Jeff changed my transmission fluid and my oil, and I now have a new thermostat. (Haha quite the story with that one, click story to find that out.)
  • I had a job interview at a place that I would LOVE to work.
  • I ate a lot of oreos :) my favorite!
  • I did a post on my favorite article of clothing, cardigans! Click here to check it out!
  • I went to Vegas and had a super fun weekend. End of story.
  • Watched 17 Miracles and was reminded of my gratitude for the pioneers.
  • My face is choosing to be clear and I can't express my excitement for that!!!
  • My little brother put the wrong dish soap in the dishwasher and caused a disaster. Gotta love it!
Vegas!
Yay for no major zits!
"What do I do now?"
Downs...
  • Got in one too many disagreements. Quote below.
  • Was super excited about the job interview but I'm afraid they are looking for someone with retail experience. But I will keep my fingers crossed...
  • Happy New Year to you...a fresh start, starting with the . (period)
  • A lot of self reflection and maybe even a little bit of feeling sorry, but in the end pulled through! Haha

I know I say this a lot...but I truly love my life!! :) 
And I know that everything happens for a reason, but that life is meant to be enjoyed.
We need to always remember to find joy in the journey.


No comments:

Post a Comment