Friday, October 21, 2011

Happy Birthday to the GREATEST woman I know!!

Happy Birthday to my beautiful, talented, amazing Mom! I can't believe she is finally 25 ;) aka 42! My mom's birthday was on the 18th...I know I'm a little late....but I just wanted to blog about my wonderful mother real quick! My mom is the best person I know, she is not only my mom but she is my best friend. I know that I can always count on her for anything! She is always giving and for her birthday I wanted to give her something nice! So for her birthday I got her a bag and filled it with gifts like her favorite treats, a homemade CD, an eyelash appointment with the one and only Latisha Springer, a cute shirt that totally looks like her, and a video of all my family saying things they love about her that Jeff made! It was a nice heartfelt gift from all of my family, I was just the master mind! She is really one of the greatest people I know, and she brightens every room she steps in to! I love her with my whole heart and I am so grateful that she is my mom!
 My gorgeous Mom!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment