Thursday, January 4, 2018

IVF Gofundme Thanks & IVF Postponed

One of my sweet neighborhood ward friends came to me and asked if she could set up a gofundme for us and our invetro process. At first I was like, NO WAY, because I'm so used to being the helper and raising money for other with Kalamity. Then I had a piece of humble pie and realized that I need help, I need love and support, I need others and I need the blessings that come with letting others help me so she set it up for us and we are so touched by all the love and support everyone has given us, it is truly inspiring and gives us the strength we need in this process.

Thank you to all of our friends and family for their love, support and donating to our gofundme! We are so blessed! As a little thank you to those we could get to we went around and caroled to them with a thank you card. It is definitely not much but we are so grateful and wanted to show that in some way, however small it may be. Also, here's an update on our schedule...

So our schedule took a surprise turn because of my water ultrasound. In my ultrasound they saw polyps which could prevent any future embryos from attaching, basically I had a hostile uterus hahaha basically my uterus needs a hysteroscopy (a surgery where they scrape my uterus out). So our transfer date had to be postponed and at first I was sooooo sad, I was crying and crying, but Jeff reminded me that it is really a blessing in disguise. If we are going to go to all this work emotionally, financially, spiritually and physically, we need to give ourselves the best chance and that meant having the hysteroscopy done.

We are still so excited and can't wait for the ball to be rolling, regardless of what it takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment