Monday, January 15, 2018

IVF Injection Shots, Shot Tips & Follicle Growth

Not feeling much motivation lately, but I showered so that’s a win! This is egg retrieval week...YAY!!! 
A couple years ago my aunt gave me her sweet bear during a hard infertility time and it brought me so much comfort and strength! Last year I gave it back to her during a hard time for her. Today I found the cute bear on my porch with a sweet gift. The simple phrase “you are amazing” brings so much strength, and being reminded daily helps to truly believe it! This cute bear now sits among all my injection medications reminding me that I am amazing, I can do hard things, this is nothing in the big pictures, and I am truly blessed! 

We are five days away from the egg retrieval and I can't even believe it!!! This video showcases my daily shots with tips and tricks I'm learning along the way and our ultrasound checking our progress.
All the shots I'm taking right now are to make the follicles grow in hopes of getting more eggs! Each follicle we hope to push to the size of a grape with anywhere from 8 + follicles on each ovary.

Currently injecting: Gonal F - to stimulate the follicles for multiple eggs to release Menopur - to stimulate ovulation

Currently taking: Prenatal - for all around health and wellness in baby prep Baby aspirin - for better blood circulation, especially in the ovaries and uterus area Metformin - to target the cycsts on my ovaries from my PCOS

No comments:

Post a Comment