Monday, February 8, 2016

No Jinks Here.

I can honestly say I am happy and content with where my life is at this very moment.
I know I should be careful in saying that because it almost feels like I'll jinks myself, but I am blessed and I am grateful!!!
 Last Monday night I went and played soccer for the first time in over 8 years with Cec and Angel.
I'm not even going to try to explain how sore I was and how bad my foot/ankle/calf hurt from all that kicking! 
BUT I LOVED IT!!!! I realized just how much I've missed it and it made me sad that I ever stopped.
 I'm LOVING my job working for Castle Medical, it is a great job that is rewarding in so many ways! One of the ways being this beautiful scenery! I know I've said it before, but with each year I feel like my eyes are opened to more of the treasures of this world!!! The Lord is good!!!
 Thursday and Friday night we performed at Hurricane High's "Broadway Magic" Grad Night fundraiser show and then had the pleasure of stopping by Calum's house Friday night to drop off checks. Calum was asleep, but it was a treat to see his family!
 Saturday morning we had my parents over for a waffle, scrambled egg, sausage breakfast and the waffles may or may not have followed us the rest the weekend. MMMMM :) they were whole wheat in our defense haha.
 Sunday I taught the combined YW lesson and put A LOT of time and thought into it. (I should not be allowed to teach, because it takes over my life and I am too OCD.) On the bright side, I loved putting thought and time into the lesson and I learned SO much through the process. 

I gave the young women this "DREAM HOME - PLAN OF SALVATION" family home evening lesson plan and puzzle and thought I'd share.

PLAN OF SALVATION DREAM HOME FHE
  • Have any of you thought about your dream home??? 
  • What do your dream homes look like??
  • Like any great and beautiful home we need a plan or a blueprint 
      • Without a blueprint, nothing would be done correctly and buildings would be off balance and unsafe.
      • Blue prints lay out exactly what needs to be done in order to build a sturdy, solid, beautiful home that won’t crumble or break with rain, wind, snow, etc.
      • Make sure your blueprint plans are thorough and well done for the best results and most satisfying outcome.
  • Like the Earthly dream home we have hopes for, there is a Heavenly Dream Home that puts our earthly dream homes to shame. Just like the blueprints for our earthly dream home, heavenly father has provided us with a plan or blueprint to building our Heavenly dream home.
      • “Like the designers and builders of our time, our loving and kind Father in Heaven and His Son have prepared plans, tools, and other resources for our use so that we can build and frame our lives to be sure and unshaken. The plan is the plan of salvation, the great plan of happiness. The plan lays out for us a clear picture and understanding of the beginning and the end and the essential steps, including ordinances, which are necessary for each of Father’s children to be able to return to His presence and dwell with Him forever.” -By Bishop Dean M. Davies
  • The plan of salvation teaches us where we came from, why we are here on earth, and where we will go after this life. It maps our eternal journey through premortality, mortal life, death, resurrection, and to our life in the eternities. The plan also explains what our loving Father in Heaven does to help us make this journey successfully so that we can return to His presence and become like Him. The plan focuses on the mission and Atonement of Jesus Christ in overcoming the effects of the Fall and making eternal life possible for us.

Do the puzzle and learn about the plan!

  • If we want to have a beautiful home in Heaven we need a plan or a blueprint 
      • Without a blueprint, nothing would be done correctly and buildings would be off balance and unsafe.
      • Blue prints lay out exactly what needs to be done in order to build a sturdy, solid, beautiful home that won’t crumble or break with rain, wind, snow, etc. (Also known as trials.)
      • Make sure your blueprint plans are thorough and well done for the best results and most satisfying outcome. To reach your goals you need to do your best, use your agency wisely and be thorough.

SHARE YOUR TESTIMONY AND CLOSE :) 
Prepare "NOW" to have that beautiful Heavenly Dream Home "LATER."

Again it was a great week and I hope everyone has a wonderful week!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment