Thursday, February 18, 2016

My love letter to Jeff...and my life!

Well it's nothing new, but I love my life and this week was full of blessings and love!
 I love this wall and all the beautiful memories it holds! I have danced for every cause but one, and that one I was in attendance and knew I wanted to be a part of it! I love kalamity and all that it stands for!💜
 The hair lightening process this far! I love that Cec is doing hair now and I'm loving the blonde!!!
 Every Monday I get to chill with Jilly! I love this little girl, she is so smart and creative it blows my mind! She built this awesome block fort all by herself and I was really impressed!
 With my schedule this semester I get to spend more time with my Mom! I love when she randomly calls or texts me and asks if I want to go shopping. She is truly one of my best friends and I love how we can laugh, hang out, and talk so naturally and easy. I love you mom!!!
 Sydnee had sick eyes this last week and it was causing her eyes to swell to the point of not being able to open her eyes so she went to the eye doctor and was taken care of by my hubby! Thanks for the action shot mom! 
 I've been bugging Jeff for weeks about going ice skating, well he made it a reality for me Friday night!
 We DEFINITELY weren't good, BUT we didn't fall on our face either so that was a win in our books!
 For Valentines we heart attacked only a few of the people we love, starting with Grandpa Ah Quin and Tierra. We also attacked Grandma Ah Quin, (I did) Jeff's car, my parents, and Jeff's parents. I love love and I love that we celebrate it.
 We had our Valentine's Ball fundraiser for Calum Saturday night and it was a blast. I had to take this picture because Jeff performed and he sounded amazing, but I couldn't stop laughing at his mic stand. Andy and Jeff are the funniest friends because they are so opposite, but it's fun to see them together.
It's fun having our siblings (future sibling) involved in the same things we are. These two are adorable together and I love when we get chances to hang out!
For Valentines Day I made Jeff a little video of secret footage I've been gathering throughout the year. I love him and I think he's the greatest thing since Oreo cookies and I hope this video gives you a glimpse of how I see him. He's the milk to my oreos, the peanutbutter to my pb&j, the music to my road trip, the soil to my flowers, and the key to my heart! I love him so much and words or videos really can't capture it, but I tried. 
I love you Jeff!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment