Monday, February 22, 2016

Enjoy the Sunshine!

Another week in the Hauck's home...
 I had the fun privilege of babysitting these two cuties last week. It was therapeutic to walk in the sunshine to the park then to run around a be a kid. It's little moments like these that make life so beautiful and bright. I love these two and we had a blast!
 Throughout the week Jeff and I tried to squeeze in the Parade of Homes. This is Marie Osmond's dream backyard with the dream view. One day!!!
 We got distracted playing games along the way.
 I could have stared at this beautiful stained glass window for hours, isn't it gorgeous???
 Saturday Morning Jeff and I spent some time in the yard, and I loved EVERY moment of it. I also got to wear my cute new gardening belt that my parents got me for Christmas and I loved it!
This little beauty surprised me and you wouldn't have believed how excited I got haha. It's the simple miracles that get me, like a beautiful flower in bloom.
 After spending time in the yard, me, my mom, Cec, and my Aunty Tia all went to hang out with my grandma for her 66th birthday! We spent the day hanging pictures on her walls, Cec gave her a pedicure, and then we went to visit Grandpa's grave. It's always fun spending time with family!
 I took Sydnee's Preference pictures, first time I've taken any of her dance pictures. It was a lot of fun to meet some of her friends!
 She took Britton to the dance and they had a blast!
Cec had the cool idea to take a detail shot of their shoes, and I love how it turned out! Super Cute!
 Every third Sunday each month Kalamity and Kaos go and visit our friends at St George Rehab. This is sweet Viola and she loves "Crazy" Tia, if you can't tell. It always brightens my life when I get to go visit these sweet people, they help me to remember how blessed I am and how we need to cherish our health and strength while we have it. Make the most with your life while you can, you never know when something tragic will happen to you or your loved ones. Make each moment count.
Sunday night Brad finally popped the question and Emilee said yes. It was fun to be able to see their love start and then grown and now it's about to become eternal. So happy for them and their future! It was fun to be involved in the planning, set up, and capturing of this special moment in their lives. 
So everyone mark your calendars for August and come celebrate their love!

I've had a lot of spiritual soul searching recently and I just want to remind myself and everyone that our wonderful lives and our eternities are all possible because of our loving Father in Heaven and our brother, Jesus Christ. If not for the plan of Salvation and the Atonement, we wouldn't exist, literally. 
I hope everyone makes the most of this week! 
Enjoy the sunshine, I know I will!


No comments:

Post a Comment