Sunday, October 5, 2014

Quarter of a century old...

Jeff is 25 today!!!
CRAZY...
When I first met Jeff he was 19, handsome and strong.
In honor of Jeff's birthday I thought I'd share 25 things you might not know about Jeff...
  1. He talks in his sleep, and not in a quiet voice
  2. His favorite color is navy blue or red
  3. He loves lyrics with deep meaning
  4. When he feels hot he will take his socks and shoes off and wiggle his toes hahahhaa :)
  5. HE LOVES FOOTBALL and is a walking football encyclopedia...seriously, ask him anything
  6. He scoops me ice cream every night after joking that he won't
  7. He loves seafood
  8. He sings everywhere he goes without realizing it :)
  9. He always thinks of me, if he is somewhere that hands out treats or cookies or anything he will always bring one home for me
  10. He leaves his socks and shoes in the middle of the room
  11. He comments on football and guitar forums on a daily basis
  12. He CAN'T wait to be a father
  13. He loves the name Diesel Hauck and dreams of having a son that tears up the football field while they announce "DIESEL HAUCK ON THE TACKLE"
  14. He can quote any movie after watching it just once
  15. He has the dreamiest eyes that touch your soul with love
  16. His hands are magical!!! He should be a massage therapist!
  17. HE IS A DREAM FRIEND, he is loyal, dependable, and will always have his friends back
  18. He plays the guitar every day :)
  19. He is the king of research and will ALWAYS get the best deal, he never buys anything full price, NEVER!
  20. He is addicted to Ebay, and almost always has a purchase in the mail hahaha.
  21. He never complains about anything, I ask him to do a million things and he always does it without complaint. It's amazing.
  22. He thinks I'm the best cook ever because he will eat anything! :) It's nice!
  23. He laughs at everything I say
  24. He is talented at everything he does because he will do whatever research or work he has to to master it
  25. I always know that he loves me! He is never shy to tell me how he feels about me and how amazing he thinks I am. IT'S THE BEST THING EVER!!!
I seriously lucked out with the greatest husband EVER and I am so grateful he was born!!!! Here's how we spent this special day...

 Breakfast in bed! :)
 Cute birthday boy!!!
 For his birthday I made him a coupon book with services from me! 25 coupons for 25 years of life! :)
 We laid in bed and watched conference all morning, it was a dream! Then I made him a salmon lunch, one of his favorites!
After the afternoon session of conference we headed to his parents to have his birthday dinner! It was delicious and fun to take a walk down Jeff's memory lane! I married an angel :)
(I'm almost 100% sure I know what his wish was...to be a father, so sweet)

Happy birthday babe, I hope it was a birthday to remember! I LOVE YOU ETERNALLY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment