Sunday, October 19, 2014

45 years and wiser too...

Yesterday was my mom's 45th birthday! 
CRAZY!!!
She spent her birthday helping with a neighbors funeral (love you Natalie), a quick lunch with my dad, then off to work the closing night of "The Little Mermaid" up at Tuacahn.
My mom is an amazing person, she is always so giving and kind and she makes everything she does look easy with her beautiful smile.
In honor of her birthday, I thought I'd share a few things you might not know about my mom!
 My mom in her younger years! :) She's a fox!
 I love my mom!
 :)
My mom's pride and joy!

Here's a couple things you might not know about my mom:
  • She loves oreos (that's where Trevor and I developed our passion for oreos)
  • She does the finger dance when she dances
  • She supports her kids in EVERYTHING they do! It's amazing!
  • She is wife, mother, daughter, is in the Stake young womens, Ivins princess pageant director, works a day job, a night job, and manages to do a million others things as well. She's amazing!
  • Her favorite color is red
  • She will only eat a pb&j sandwich if she can dip it in chocolate milk
  • She is queen of taking pictures and having them posted for everyone within minutes!
  • Her full name is: Tonya Irene Dole Singataonga Ah Quin Horlacher
  • She sleeps through every movie she "watches"
  • Her dream would be to make peoples wishes come true every day! :) (like make a wish foundation)
She is kind, giving, loving, caring, supportive, happy, and so Christlike and is my role model! I am so blessed to call her my mom and literally would not be here today if it weren't for her!!! I love you Mom and I hope you know how much you are loved by your family and friends!!!
Happy 45 years!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment